System Beauty is your one
shop for distribution solutions
The System Beauty Difference — our industry-specific focus allows us to offer you a complete package of services at an affordable price, as opposed to the nickel and dime norm of distribution companies servicing multiple, varied industries. Our tailored approach eliminates the cost prohibitive, time-consuming practices that can leave a brand wondering “why the extra charges?”
The System Beauty Strategy — we develop your solution based on logistical needs, selecting the appropriate fulfillment mix to increase order efficiency and accuracy and decrease labor and costs. We work with you to improve brand processes to allow for long-term, sustainable growth specific to the business model in place and suited for your organization.
The System Beauty Advantage — we help you cut third-party warehouse and fulfillment costs, ensure competitive domestic shipping and freight rates, and meet routing requirements of all customers, from major retail chains to the Mom and Pop beauty shops. We provide effective, dynamic warehouse solutions that grow with your brand.
The System Beauty Care — your assigned Brand Manager acts as the sole contact for your account, and is dedicated to developing a partnership with you and with your brand to anticipate needs and provide unparalleled service.
A detailed look at our services
- Merchandise receiving, customized organization, and inventory upkeep
- Tester, sample, and no cost item preparation (account-specific) and delivery
- Reverse logistics and RTV processing and authentication
- Invoice creation and disbursement to accounts as if directly from brand
- Back-order and short shipment notification, tracking, and alternative solution recommendations
- Order fulfillment
- Fully EDI integrated with all major retailers
- Retail customer and direct-to-consumer – EDI, Internet, phone, fax, or paper
- Expedient processing, typically within 24 hours of order receipt
- Packing by box, pallet, or individual piece pick-and-pack, any volume
- On-demand Inventory ownership and invoice recaps emailed
- Bi-yearly physical inventory and system accuracy reporting
- Kit assembly for any project from boxing to mega kit start to finish
- Comprehensive inventory management; brand inputs only sales figures, if so desired
- Virtually limitless reports to assist in forecasting and ordering to minimize out of stocks, maximize fulfillment, and optimize cost-effective shipping options
- Contract packaging – assembly, hand labeling, price ticketing, cello wrap, etc.
- Retail sales reports
- Customs and FDA interaction to expedite delivery to warehouse
- Customer Service and direct to consumer sales
- Sampling programs and customized branded packaging for direct-to-consumer orders
- In-house warehouse and logistics system set-up for autonomous operations if/when the time is right